What is Symbicort Turbuhaler?
Respiratory disorders especially asthma and COPD affect the quality of life. These two issues can occur in any age group and irrespective of gender. Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia which is a pressurized metered dose inhaler helps in controlling the symptoms of asthma and COPD in children and adults. This medicine is FDA approved and it helps in keeping one’s health in check despite of respiratory disorders. The medicine is approved by FDA hence safe to use.
What are the reasons to buy Symbicort Rapihaler 200/6?
People buy this medicine to treat and control the symptoms of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). These two are respiratory disorders causing symptoms such as wheezing sound and coughing.
How does it work?
Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia comes as an inhaler that contains two meds – budesonide and formoterol. He former is a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation of the lungs and the latter is a long-acting beta-2 agonist which works as a bronchodilator and relaxes the muscles in the airways to reduce the symptoms and improve breathing.
What is the right dosage?
The dosage pattern depends on the age of patients and severity of symptoms experience by patients. Use the inhaler at the time of asthma attack. Use the leaflet provided with the product to use the medicine properly. Also, tell your doctor if you do not get results with Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia.
Which are the precautions for using Symbicort Rapihaler Australia?
- Prior to utilizing this prescription, tell your primary care physician or drug specialist on the off chance that you are adversely affected by Symbicort Rapihaler Australia or in the event that you have some other allergies.
- Prior to utilizing this prescription, tell your doctor or drug specialist your clinical history, particularly of: ebb and flow/past contaminations, hypertension, coronary illness, chest pain, overactive thyroid, seizures, osteoporosis, eye issues, diabetes, liver sickness.
- Formoterol may cause a condition that influences the heart mood. QT prolongation can seldom cause faster/impulsive heartbeat and different symptoms that need clinical consideration immediately.
- During pregnancy, Symbicort Rapihaler Australia ought to be utilized just when plainly required. Examine the dangers and advantages with your healthcare provider.
- This drug passes into breast milk. Counsel your doctor before using the drug.
What are the side effects of Symbicort Rapihaler Australia?
Get information on side effects produced by this medication. Talk to your doctor about it before getting Symbicort Rapihaler 200/6. Throat irritation, headache, stomach upset are some of the side effects that commonly occur to almost every user. These side effects are mild in nature and generally cause no harm at all. Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia may cause rise in your blood pressure. Get it monitored periodically while being on the medication.
Serious allergic reactions, rash, itching, trouble breathing, severe dizziness are some of the severe side effects with Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia inhaler. Stop using the medicine and see a doctor if any of these side effect occurs.
Which medicines interfere with Symbicort Turbuhaler Australia?
Medication interactions may change how Symbicort Rapihaler 200/6 works or increments your risk for side effects. Also, this asthma medication affects the effectiveness of other meds causing either poor efficiency or side effects. Keep a rundown of the multitude of meds you use and offer it with your doctor. Try not to begin, stop, or change the measurement of any meds without your primary care physician’s endorsement. Get Symbicort Rapihaler Australia after discussing all the possible drug interactions and their effects with your doctor beforehand.